Korean Pronunciation and Romanization GuideBasic Hangeul (not combined as usual)Korean Pronunciation and Romanization Guide by kimyoonmi
ㄲㄸㅃㅆㅉ (double consonants)
ㅊㅋㅌㅍㅎ (aspirated Consonants)
ㅏㅓㅗㅜㅡㅣㅐㅔ (simple vowels)
ㅑㅕㅛㅠㅒㅖ (Y+vowel) (an additional short line compared to the simple vowels)
ㅘㅙㅚㅝㅞㅟㅢ(W+vowel) (two combined vertical and horizontal vowels)
Name of Consonants
ㄱ- 기역 (giyok)
ㄴ- 니은 (nieun)
ㄷ- 디귿 (digeut)
ㄹ- 리을 (rieul)
ㅁ- 미음 (mieum)
ㅅ- 시옷 (siot)
ㅇ- 이응 (ieung)
ㅈ- 지읒 (jieut)
ㅊ- 치읓 (chieut)
ㅋ- 키읔 (kieuk)
ㅌ- 티읕 (tieut)
This group is established to help people learn and share knowledge about Korean language.
We are NOT a translation group.
How to Join
1. Hit Join at the top. AND
2. Either put in interest in learning Korean as the note. OR Have something on your profile that indicates that you want to learn Korean. (Manhwa and K-dramas don't count.)
3. You're in.
1. We will enforce all Deviant Art rules when accepting submissions, which means, it has to be your own work. It cannot be from an official source. Nothing Lewd, please. Swear words are fine, but porn isn't.
2. Please Submit to the correct category.
3. We will take Korean cultural notes related to the use of Korean language.
4. We will reject on quality.
5. Please use revised romaja system with the addition of 우/유 being rendered as oo unless clarifying.
|More Journal Entries|